Sunday, April 1, 2012

STREET CARNAGE » AMERICAN APPAREL LAWSUIT: KIMBRA LO PHOTOS

STREET CARNAGE » AMERICAN APPAREL LAWSUIT: KIMBRA LO PHOTOS
Posted by
Gavin
• 03.27.11 02:09 pm


Backstory here. After Irene Morales’ case began to falter, Kimbra Lo magically appeared and told the Today show Dov Charney sexually assaulted her too. Charney remembers the incident she’s talking about because he photographed it.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Backstory here.

After Irene Morales’ case began to falter, Kimbra Lo magically appeared and told the Today show Dov Charney sexually assaulted her too. Charney remembers the incident she’s talking about because he photographed it. The proof? In the suit, Kimbra claims she was only intimate in-person with Dov once (I got the feeling they had been having phone sex for a long time but saw no evidence supporting that outside of phone records showing two-hour long, late night conversations). Therefore, this must be that one time. Kimbra does not deny the existence of the photos but says they were taken without her permission. She obviously assumed nobody would see them because they sure look permission-y to me.

How disturbing is it watching these women lie about sexual assault? It’s downright creepy. They even do all those weird ticks you hear liars do like move their eyes around, gulp and overexplain. Please tell me she felt just a little uncomfortable saying all this.

Here’s quotes from her interview with the photos taken that day. It was December 9th, 2010.


“He attacked me. He ripped my clothes off of me and sexually assaulted me.”
-

“I was like ‘please don’t take photos of me’ like ‘stop’ like ‘please don’t take my photo.’ Everything he was doing, I was asking him to stop. ‘Please don’t touch me,’ ‘stop,’ ‘no’ and he became more aggressive every time I told him to stop.”
-

“When I went over to his house he instantly attacked me and I made it very clear for him to stop. I said, ‘no, please don’t touch me’ and he became more aggressive.”
-

“Honestly, I didn’t feel there was a way for me to leave safely. I was terrified.”
-

“I never sent him a love letter.” (See the Jacques email she introduced herself with below)
-

-


“I made it very clear that his actions were unwanted but he continued and became more aggressive the more I voiced my opinion.”
-

“Beware. I mean, this man’s a monster. He’s incredibly manipulative and I just hope that he stops.”
-

“My main priority is to stop what’s going on and to expose this man for who he truly is because it’s wrong and what happened to me is wrong and what’s still going on right now is wrong.”
-


-

-


-

-

>
-
The above encounter happened shortly after Irene Morales filed her first demands threatening American Apparel with an “avalanche” of bad press if they didn’t comply. Charney says Kimbra was using his car that day and drove over for a quickie. She said she had to shower first.

Charney says he and Kimbra had been flirty since she contacted him on July 24th, 2010 with this email.




It says, “The second to last question was for you.” The second to last question is, “What’s your deepest, darkest, iPod secret song?” and her answer was “‘Area Codes’ by Ludacris.” Irene offered to blow Dov and lick his ass in exchange for cash. Then Kimbra dedicates a song about having many “HOs” to Charney. Then they both say they were assaulted. They sound more like predatorial prostitutes than victims to me.

Anyway, saying you were visiting a long time lover and using his car doesn’t amount to much of a settlement. Kimbra didn’t work at American Apparel anymore. She quit and was a non-employee at this point. It’s hard to make her look desperate for a job and willing to do anything to get it. Managers I spoke to said they would happily have rehired her and they can prove it with emails. In this email Kimbra said one of the reasons she left was, “I’m also pretty disappointed you never shot me.”


To portray herself as a stranger going to a job interview is much better lawsuit material because now it happened at the workplace and that’s what sexual harassment suits are all about.

As a final slap in the face to everything moral, Kimbra Lo says on the Today show “To me success is exposing this man. Hopefully getting him removed as CEO from the company and bringing him to justice because to me, as I see it, injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere and that’s what this is. This whole company is an injustice.”

The part I put in bold is a Martin Luther King quote.

-GAVIN McINNES


Its all about the money.

Eric Baum, Irene’s and Kimbra’s attorney is the true culprit. He is the one who took on the case after hearing the unjustifiable extortion proposal . Baum is the one who brought the girls to the media to create a smear campaign of a maybe skeezy but obviously innocent man (have you fucking read the charges, emails and photos posted? ) Baum is surely the one who irresponsibly advised the girls to include quotes of Martin Luther King and Fredrick Douglas in the their emails (shows how much respect he has for ethical icons).

These girls are young and very impressionable. Baum has been mentally abusing them for sometime now, as he progress his quest for his cut of 250 million (do you know what his cut would be?!). His greed will certainly ruin these girls lives, if it hasnt already. How are these girls going to get hired anywhere after Baum is done publicly humiliating them? Who is going to want to date them. Seriously. If he had any professional ethics he would have not taken the case and advised these young girls not to try to extort money with a case with no prosecuting evidence.

Yes, Street Carnage gets advertising dollars from American Apparel. But doesn’t Street Carnage do hipster clothing jokes and stuff? Isn’t American Apparel a fitting company to advertise on the site. Or maybe Gavin is friends with Dov, and if your friend was accused of something you know he/she didn’t do (as you have read the evidence) wouldn’t you do all you could to exonerate him/her?

Don’t shoot the messenger”- Shakespeare, Henry IV
-old iconic quotes, always good for bringing it home, right Eric?


Posted by
Gavin
• 03.27.11 11:56 am




Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

I’ve just spent the past two days talking to Dov Charney on the phone and going through dozens of emails and texts and pictures involving the two women who have come forward in this quarter of a billion dollar lawsuit and I gotta say, what a disgusting pair of human beings.

To watch them lie on the Today show is particularly nauseating when you think of real victims of sexual abuse. Extortion is pretty low but cashing in on rape is the very bottom.

The truth is, Irene has been sending Dov nude pictures of herself for years. Both before and after the allegations. Despite her plea for victimhood, I saw email after email of salacious pictures combined with solicitations for cash and plane tickets and clothes. Isn’t that the very definition of prostitution? She doesn’t seem like a victim to me. She seems like an estranged stalker turned extortionist.

On the Today show, she claims she was forced into sexual slavery in July of 2008 but the vast majority of the emails and messages sent to Charney from Morales come after that.

Her lawyer claims she was forced to send these pictures but I saw emails from way before she worked there and well after. Also, does this look forced to you?


-



-
She says she left because she “couldn’t take it anymore.” When asked why she didn’t tell anyone about it she says she was ashamed. So why was she repeatedly sending pictures years after she left?

They ask her why she went back to work for him again and she says, “I had to pay rent. I had financial responsibilities. I had to go back. I had looked for other jobs but nothing was as good-paying. The wages at American Apparel were pretty decent and I just had to go back.” American Apparel pays $9 an hour. Why couldn’t she have worked at Starbucks or Urban Outfitters?



-
-
How is her lawyer going to convince anyone she’s a victim and a slave when she sent texts like this AFTER she was no longer employed by the company and after the alleged assault?
(This is my favorite text of hers by the way – it just sums up everything perfectly.)
-

On the show, she says, “I was victimized by Dov Charney and I won’t stand for this anymore” but this email says,”Oh pwease… send me my wittle birthday wishlist… do it for all the delicious blowjobs I would give you, and how I would lick your little asshole clean!!!” This email was sent July 9th, 2009. Almost a year after her last day at American Apparel and a year after she claims she was sexually assaulted.

-
Dov claims she came to LA on her own dime to visit him but outside of that, she worked at the New York store so he barely saw her. He says they had a “brief tryst” about two years ago and that was it.
In December of 2008, she just disappeared from work and didn’t tell anyone why. I saw emails and texts from her apologizing to him for bailing and then later begging to be allowed back. In the email below she said “I know we had something between us years ago, but I would never use that against you. I don’t want your money.” He said coming back was out of the question but eventually caved and said she could deliver flyers. I saw an email saying she decided it was too hot to deliver flyers that day and they were starting too early. “Irene is a no show” said another email to American Apparel from the other employees delivering the flyers, “We’re going to go without her.” The next Dov heard from Irene, she wanted $250 million.


.

-

As a final slap in the face to everything moral, Irene Morales’ email signature is: “I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence.” It’s from Fredrick Douglass, one of the key figures in the abolition of slavery.

-GAVIN McINNES

  1. IRAQ REPORT: AMERICAN APPAREL UNIFORMS
  2. AMERICAN APPAREL NOW SELLING THE HITACHI MAGIC WAND, THE CADILLAC OF VIBRATORS
  3. (ALLEGED) STALKER GUY THREATENS LAWSUIT
  4. THE STEVE-O EMAILS
  5. AMERICAN IDOL CONTESTANT DISCUSSES AMERICAN IDOL WITH NOAM CHOMSKY WHILE ON MUSHROOMS